1. Birds – If your sleeping hours are unconventional, chances are the birds outside your window can be a little distracting. Especially in the summer, those darling feathered friends can stir up quite the ruckus.
2. Noise from the neighbours – You would think it would be common courtesy to end a party at 1:00 am, but at 3:15 you can still feel the base from the Jay-Z track being played next door.
3. Your kids – I guess they weren’t lying when they said all babies do is sleep, eat, poop and cry. “It’s your turn honey.”
4. Heat – If you’ve ever thought of moving the refrigerator up to the bedroom for an open door cooling system, you’ve probably lost a few nights sleep to summer temperatures.
5. Uncomfortable mattress – Mattresses should come with expiry dates. Once the springs go, so does your ability to sleep through the night.
1. Pellet gun
2. Non-Emergency Police number for Victoria residents: 250-995-7654
3. No solution. Sorry.
4. Home air conditioning unit
5. A new mattress from Mattress Choice.